Transparency and openness about how we use your data, but above all confidentiality and security are our core values. Therefore, we undertake to guarantee the privacy of any personal information that may be provided by the user through this website at all times.
Below you will find all the necessary information about our policy on the protection of personal data and privacy with regard to any personal information that the user may provide through this website, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR").
1.- THE DATA MANAGER:
The company responsible for data processing (the data controller) is:
BSURE MEDICAL, BV.
Chamber of Commerce number: 83446230
Achillesstraat 85, 1076 PX Amsterdam
2.- SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA.
We take the security of your personal information seriously and we use a secure server to store your personal information. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Your personal data will be processed at all times with a level of protection in accordance with the requirements of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, while guaranteeing its security and confidentiality. To this end, all necessary technical and organizational measures are taken.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, as you may already know, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. While we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information during transmission, and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
We limit access to your personal information to those Bsure Medical employees and affiliated medical professionals who need this information to provide the Service. We continuously educate and train our employees on the importance of confidentiality and privacy of our customers' information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with relevant laws and regulations to protect your personal information from unauthorized access.
3.- PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING, LEGITIMIZATION, DURATION AND DISCLOSURE OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES RELATING TO THE PERSONAL DATA YOU MAY PROVIDE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE THROUGH SOME OF THE FOLLOWING MEANS:
A. By SENDING EMAILS TO INFO@BSUREMEDICAL.COM OR BY COMPLETING THE QUESTIONNAIRE WHEN PURCHASING THE DNA TEST
The purpose of data processing is to fill in and resolve any doubts, questions or requests for information that you can send to the email address on our website and/or by completing the questionnaire when purchasing the DNA test .
In this regard, it should be noted that it is you who voluntarily provide us with your personal data on the basis of one of the following requests, depending on your particular case:
- When sending emails to info@Bsuremedical.com to obtain more information about our Services or to express any doubts or questions.
- When completing our questionnaire (on our website) to purchase the DNA test.
The legal basis that allows Bsure Medical to process your personal data is the mutual legitimate interest, of Bsure Medical and yours, in addressing and resolving any concerns, questions or requests for information that you may send through the email address available on our website.
This identification is based on the provisions of Articles 6.1.a) and 6.1.f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (legitimate interests of Bsure Medical and you).
Any personal data provided by sending emails to the above address or by completing the questionnaire will be processed as stated in section 4 herein and as long as you do not exercise your right to object to the processing for the purposes described above.
Once the purpose for processing the data has been achieved, Bsure Medical will keep your personal data duly blocked and codified solely to fulfill potential responsibilities until those responsibilities expire.
Sharing your information with third parties: In order to enable the services provided by Bsure Medical, your personal information may be shared with your treating physician or the physician you have selected to provide the results of the test. In both cases, they are connected and registered on the Bsure Medical platform and follow Bsure Medical's strict privacy rules. In all cases, we will collect, process, handle and/or store all your personal data in accordance with the GDPR requirements.
B. By REGISTERING TO USE OUR SERVICE.
The information you give us when you register to use our Service, for example when you provide us with your personal information, such as your name and email address. This also includes the information you provide when you use our Services, when you participate in discussion forums or other social media features on our Website, when you enter a contest, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our Services . The information you provide to us may include your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, etc.
We may automatically collect the following information from your use of our Services:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers) and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
4.- HOW WE USE YOUR DATA.
We use your data for the following purposes:
- to perform our obligations under your contract with us and to provide you with requested information, products and services;
- to comply with any applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements;
- to notify you of any changes to our Services;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Services secure;
- to administer our Services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and statistical and research purposes;
- to improve our Services and ensure they are presented in the most effective manner;
- to enable you to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so;
- to combine the information we receive from other sources with the information you give us along with the information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
In addition, if you wish to receive commercial communications by electronic means containing information about products and services and to inform you about events related to these products and services, you must either request this or give us your express consent.
In any case, we remind you that you can object to the processing of your personal data for commercial or direct marketing purposes, and in particular that you can object to or withdraw your consent to receive commercial communications by electronic means. (if you previously requested or consented to it), by exercising your right to object or withdraw your consent by regular mail (at the postal address Achillesstraat 85, 1076 PX Amsterdam) or to the following email address: privacy@Bsuremedical.com
5.- YOUR DATA RIGHTS
Bsure Medical is committed to respecting and facilitating your privacy rights: right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to object, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability and the rights related to automated decision-making, under the conditions and within the limits stipulated in art. 15 to 22 of the GDPR.
Below is a brief explanation of the scope and content of the above rights that you can exercise:
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller whether or not personal data about you is being processed and, if so, you have the right to access your personal data and a range of information collected under Article 15.1 of the GDPR (for example, information on the purposes of data processing, categories of personal data processed, etc.). However, this right is not absolute and the right of access may be limited by the interests of other parties as defined in the GDPR. This right is stated in Article 15 GDPR.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to ask the data controller to correct inaccurate personal data and to complete incomplete personal data about you. This right is stated in Article 16 GDPR.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): After completing Bsure Medical's services to you, you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted. This right is stated in Article 17 GDPR.
- Right to restriction of processing: In the event that any of the circumstances set out in Article 18.1 GDPR arise, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data by the data controller, who will be obliged to to limit . This right is stated in Article 18 GDPR.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the circumstances described in Article 20 GDPR arise, you have the right, upon request, to receive the personal data about you that you have provided to the data controller, in a structured, commonly used format .
- Right to object: In the event that the circumstances described in Article 21 GDPR arise, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. This is the case, for example, when using personal data for marketing or direct marketing purposes. This right is stated in Article 21 of the GDPR.
- Profiling: Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects against you or similar significantly affects you. This right is stated in Article 22 of the GDPR and is subject to the restrictions set out in that Article.
You can exercise the above rights with regard to the personal data provided at any time by contacting Bsure Medical (Data controller responsible for the processing of personal data provided via the Website).
For this you can either send a regular post or an e-mail to Bsure Medical (to the postal address Achillesstraat 85, 1076 PX Amsterdam) or to the following e-mail address: privacy@Bsuremedical.com
Finally, we will inform you of your right to make a claim with a competent supervisory authority when you deem it appropriate.
Our Services may from time to time contain links to and from the websites of our partners' networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we take no responsibility for them. Please check this policy before submitting any personal information to these websites.
6.- PERSONAL DATA UPDATE.
To ensure that we can keep your personal information up to date, it is important that you notify us when your information is changed or updated. Otherwise we cannot guarantee its correctness.
You have a duty NOT to provide us with any personal data from third parties.
This policy for the protection of personal data and privacy may be subject to change in order to adapt to the changes that may be made on our website, and to comply with any legal or case law changes that may occur with regard to data protection rules. Therefore, you are required to read it each time you provide us with your personal information through our Website.
Cookies collect information about your visits to the Website, their frequency and duration, the pages viewed and the time spent on the Website. These files allow the website to "remember" information about your visit and identify issues in order to improve the website and provide you with a better experience, facilitate navigation and distinguish one user from another.
Cookies are an essential part of the Internet because they provide numerous benefits in providing interactive services and making it easier to browse and use our website. They cannot harm your computer and help us improve the website.
By visiting the Website, you expressly accept the use of this type of cookies on your device. If you disable cookies, your browsing experience on the Website may not be optimal and some of the features available on the Website may not work properly.
The Bsure Medical website uses the following cookies:
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are usually stored for periodic maintenance and to provide the user with the best possible service. Websites normally use "analytical" cookies to collect statistical data about users' activity. These cookies allow to track and analyze user behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to profile user navigation of these sites in order to improve the service based on usage data.
- Functionality cookies : these cookies allow the Website to remember preset settings on the user's device or the choices the user has made about, for example, the language, the type of browser used to access the Website, the selected content design, geolocation and region settings.
Further Warranties - Cookie Management
In accordance with current legal regulations, we remind you that you can block cookies by setting your browser options or set your browser to be notified when a server tries to store a cookie. However, by continuing to browse the Website without previously disabling the cookies, you accept their use.
As an additional guarantee to the above, when installing or updating the browser, you can make the storage of cookies subject to your acceptance, which you can revoke at any time by changing the content and privacy settings.
Many browsers allow you to enable private browsing mode (also known as incognito mode, among other things) so that your browser does not store any information and cookies are only kept for the duration of the private browsing session and are immediately deleted when you close the browser.
Warning! Visit your browser's "Help" menu and read it carefully to learn how to enable "private mode". You can continue to browse our website even in "private mode", although your browsing may not be optimal and some functionalities may not work correctly.