General terms & conditions of use
[Latest version May 27th, 2022]
These terms and conditions govern the use you make of the website located at https://www.bsuremedical.com and all related services provided by Bsure Medical BV (hereinafter referred to as Bsure Medical).
Company name: BSURE MEDICAL BV
Chamber of Commerce: 83446230
VAT Number: NL862877490
Location: Achillesstraat 85, 1076 PX, Amsterdam, Netherlands
TARGET AND ACCESS CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions of use govern (i) access to, browsing and use of this website, with the right reserved to Bsure Medical to change its presentation, settings and content in its sole discretion, as well as (ii) the conditions and requirements of access to and/or use of the website. Access to and use of the content of the Website, even after it has been modified, constitutes your acceptance of the terms.
Users are also hereby informed about their rights and obligations with regard to the content of the Website, the logos and brands used, as well as the responsibilities that may arise from accessing the Website.
The user undertakes to use the information on the Website solely for his own needs and not to directly or indirectly carry out any commercial exploitation of the Services to which he has access.
The user of the website is entitled to free access to the public information presented therein, although BSure Medical reserves the right to restrict access to certain information to its registered customers.
Any user accessing the Website has the right to request access to use and purchase the Services as a customer through the Website, and to register as a customer. In that case, in addition to these terms and conditions, the user/client is also subject to the General Terms of delivery of the Services.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Bsure Medical is the exclusive owner or has, where applicable, the associated licenses to intellectual property rights of the Website and all content and materials offered thereon, including the platform itself, texts, photos, videos, audio or sounds, illustrations, logos , brands, images, graphics or appearance, designs, interfaces, as well as from the links of the Website to other web pages, or any other information or content, whether sound, literary, graphic, audiovisual or of any other nature and all services offered through the Website, all of which are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
References to registered trademarks or trade names, or other distinctive logos/images, whether owned by Bsure Medical or a third party, implicitly prohibit their use without the permission of Bsure Medical or their rightful owners. At no time, unless expressly stated otherwise, does access to, browsing or use of the Website and/or its contents entitle the user to any distinctive logos/images contained therein.
All intellectual property rights in the content of the Website are reserved. In particular, it is prohibited to use all or part of the materials and content contained in the Website for any public or commercial purpose, without the prior, express and written consent of Bsure Medical or, as the case may be, the holder of the corresponding rights.
Likewise, you are prohibited from removing, manipulating or removing any material and software on this website from the copyright notices or other credits identifying the owners of the content of the website, as well as the technical protection means, or any protection mechanism or information contained in the content of the Website.
By using this website, users will:
- not transfer the material to anyone else or "mirror" the material on another server;
- knowingly or negligently use this website or its services in any way that misuses or disrupts the networks or other services provided by BSure Medical;
- not use this Website or its services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent or unlawful material;
- not use this Website or its services in violation of any applicable law or regulation or in conjunction with the sending of unauthorized advertising or spam;
- not collect or intercept (other) user data without the user's consent;
- never use this Website or its services in any way that could violate the privacy, intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
In the event that the user sends information of any kind to Bsure Medical through any of the channels enabled for this purpose, the user represents, warrants and accepts that he/she:
- has the right to do so freely
- said information does not infringe any intellectual property right, trade secret or other rights of third parties
- such information is not confidential or detrimental to third parties.
The user takes full responsibility for any information provided personally or on behalf of Bsure Medical and therefore releases the latter from liability in this regard. This responsibility includes, without limitation, the accuracy, legality, origin and ownership of the information provided.
If the user becomes aware of the existence of content that could be illegal, contrary to the law or an infringement of intellectual property rights, he/she must immediately inform Bsure Medical via the email address info @bsuremedical.com so that Bsure Medical can take appropriate action.
Likewise, in the event that a user or a third party believes that any of the content of the Bsure Medical website violates their intellectual property rights or other rights, they should send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- ID and contact details of the claimant or his/her legal representative.
- Documentation proving that he/she is the holder of the rights allegedly infringed.
- Detailed explanation of the rights claimed to have been infringed and their exact location within the Website.
- Plaintiff's express statement that the use of the content was made without the consent of the rights holder of the allegedly infringed rights.
Access to or use of the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, whether for profit or not, is not permitted and therefore the user alone will be held liable for the consequences thereof. In particular, and without being limited to the following, it is prohibited to:
- Use the Website in any manner that may cause damage, interruption, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or on any third party's computer;
- Use the Website in any way that could disable, overburden, damage or impair the Website, or interfere with the proper functioning of the Website or any other party's use of the Services;
- Use the Website for the transmission, installation or placement of viruses, malicious code or other malware or harmful files;
- Use the Website to collect personal data from other users;
- Use the Website illegally, or in any way contrary to good faith, moral principles and public order;
- Unauthorized access, through hacking, forgery, password extraction or in any other unlawful manner, to any portion of the Website, other systems or networks connected to the Website, any BSure Medical server or the services offered via the website;
- Break or attempt to break the security or authentication measures of the Website or any network connected thereto, or the security or protection measures associated with the content of the Website;
- Take any action that causes a disproportionate or undue overload on the infrastructure of the Website or on BSure Medical's systems or networks, as well as on the systems and networks connected to the Website; or
- Market, sell, transfer or otherwise make available to any other person or entity for commercial, political, market, research or other purposes any data collected from, or derived from, the Website, whether in aggregated or bulk or otherwise;
- Participate in framing, mirroring or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the site;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any portion of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- Access or attempt to access another user's account or circumvent methods that BSure Medical may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or Services;
If the user fails to comply with any of the above obligations, Bsure Medical may take appropriate measures under the protection of the law and by exercising its rights or obligations, and the user will not be entitled to any compensation for the damages incurred by the approval of said measures for him/her.
In the event that you find any information or content on the website that may be inappropriate, in violation of current regulations or in violation of the terms and conditions on the website, you must immediately notify Bsure Medical by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com .
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The Website may contain content provided by third parties, such as affiliated medical professionals, research partners and/or other users. All statements and/or opinions expressed in such content are the sole opinions and responsibility of the person or entity providing the content. Such content may not reflect the views of Bsure Medical. Bsure Medical is not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of any third-party content.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB PAGES
The Website may contain links to other websites of interest and to resources provided by third parties, including affiliated medical professionals and research partners, solely as a user's convenience. However, Bsure Medical has no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or resources, and shall not be liable for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from their use.
The user acknowledges and accepts that Bsure Medical is not responsible for the availability of external websites or resources and does not endorse any form of advertising, products or other services offered through said websites or resources.
The user acknowledges and agrees that Bsure Medical cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that the user may suffer as a result of the availability of the above websites or external sources, or as a result of the reliance placed on the completeness, accuracy or the existence of any advertising, products, or other services offered through these third-party websites or resources.
Users may link to the Website on their respective web pages as long as they meet the following conditions:
- The link only refers to the website, but will not reproduce it in any way.
- According to the applicable regulations, it is prohibited to create frames of any type that surround the portal or that allow it to be seen through other Internet addresses or together with external content, in such a way that it
- creates or may create confusion among users as to the origin of the service or its content,
- constitutes an act of comparison or unfair imitation,
- serves to take advantage of the reputation, brand and prestige of Bsure Medical or
- is done in any other manner prohibited by law;
- No false or inaccurate statements about Bsure Medical, about the quality of its services or about its partners, employees or customers may be made on the web page linked to the Bsure Medical website;
- The user who links to the Bsure Medical website may not use the Bsure Medical mark or any other distinctive sign on his/her web page, except in the cases expressly authorized by Bsure Medical;
- The webpage on which the link to the Bsure Medical website appears must comply with current regulations and must not contain or link to content that is illegal or harmful, or which constitutes an attack on moral principles and good practice, or which gives the wrong impression may cause Bsure Medical to endorse or support the ideas, statements or actions of the sender or which are inappropriate in connection with the activity conducted by Bsure Medical, given the content and subject matter of the web page on which the link appears.
LINKS TO THE BSURE MEDICAL WEBSITE FROM OTHER PLATFORMS AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
Through various tools and applications, Bsure Medical makes links available to users that allow them to access Bsure Medical's channels and pages on various platforms and social networks owned and/or operated by third parties (ie: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.). The sole purpose of inserting these links on the website is to allow users to access these channels of Bsure Medical through various platforms and social networks.
Enabling said applications does not imply the existence of any relationship between Bsure Medical and the owners, manufacturers or distributors of the linked platform, nor the acceptance or approval by Bsure Medical of its content and/or services. The sole responsible for such content and/or services is the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the platform itself.
The activation and use of these applications may require the identification and authentication of the user (login/password) on the corresponding platforms which are completely outside the Website and beyond the control of Bsure Medical. By accessing these external networks, the user enters an environment that is not controlled by Bsure Medical, so Bsure Medical cannot be held responsible for the security settings of these environments.
Since Bsure Medical has no control over the content hosted on these channels, the user acknowledges and agrees that Bsure Medical assumes no responsibility for the content or for the services that the user accesses through said pages or channels, or for any content, products, services, advertisements or any other material available therein. Therefore, users should take precautions in valuing and using the information, content and services available on the linked channels, and also with regard to their own or third-party information that they choose to share through said channels.
LINKS ON OTHER WEB PAGES TO WWW.BSUREMEDICAL.COM
Bsure Medical does not authorize links to the website from pages containing any material, information or content that is unlawful, illegal, degrading, obscene and generally contrary to the laws, moral principles, public order or social norms that are generally accepted accepted.
In any event, users may link to the Website on their respective web pages, provided they meet the following conditions:
- The link may in no way reproduce the contents of the Website or parts thereof;
- It is not allowed to create a browser or an edge environment on the parts of the Website, or to change or adapt the Website in any other way;
- You are prohibited from making any false, inaccurate or inaccurate statements or suggestions about the Website and/or Bsure Medical or to state or imply that Bsure Medical has authorized the link or that it has monitored or in any way appropriated to the content or services offered or made available on the website where the link appears;
- The webpage on which the link to the Website appears will not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to moral principles and generally accepted good practices and public order, nor will it contain information or content that violates the rights of third parties, including, among other things, intellectual property rights and/or the right to honor, personal or family privacy or to the protection of one's own image, or any content that violates the regulations for the protection of personal data.
Bsure Medical does not have the ability or the human or technical resources to know, monitor or approve any information, content, products or services offered by other web pages linking to the Website. Bsure Medical does not accept any responsibility for any aspect related to the web page where a link to the Website appears, in particular, but not limited to, the operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services , its own links and/or its content in general.
Bsure Medical BV is a Dutch company and only provides Services in the Netherlands (other countries soon to come). If you are visiting the Website from outside the Netherlands, please contact Bsure Medical customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The website and materials are provided on an "as is" basis, to the fullest extent permitted by law, so Bsure Medical makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and disclaims all other warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Bsure Medical makes no warranty and cannot be held liable for:
- The continuity of the content of the Website;
- The absence of errors in said content;
- The absence of viruses and/or other malicious components on the Website or on the server;
- The security of the Website or its security measures;
- The usefulness or performance of any content or information on the Website;
- The damage caused by users, either to themselves or to a third party, as a result of a breach of the terms, conditions, rules and instructions that Bsure Medical establishes on the Website, or as a result of a breach of the Website's security systems.
In no event shall Bsure Medical or its suppliers be liable for any consequential damages suffered or incurred by the user or any third party arising out of the use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website, even if Bsure Medical or an authorized representative orally or has been notified in writing of the possibility of such damages. In this context, "consequential loss" includes any indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and /or loss or corruption of data, whether in law, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity or otherwise.
The user expressly declares that his/her use of the Website is at his/her own risk.
Bsure Medical is not liable for the truthfulness, accuracy, adequacy, suitability, completeness, reliability, integrity or updating of the information published on the Website from external sources and assumes no responsibility for any hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
This also applies to the recommendations and information on the Bsure Medical website based on information from third parties. So while this information and recommendations are as accurate as possible, Bsure Medical does not know its real and detailed status, so any advice, recommendations and suggestions on the website are only a rough approximation and may not reflect reality and therefore the necessary caution should be taken.
Bsure Medical takes no responsibility for the misuse of information, recommendations or suggestions, ratings, opinions or other content that the user may find on the website or through links to external content, or in any other material hosted on the website. Users are advised to use this information with caution before proceeding with any transaction, purchase or reservation.
Since some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITE
Bsure Medical reserves the right to revise, suspend, modify, temporarily or permanently the access, navigation, use, hosting and/or downloading of the content and/or use of the services of the Website, modify, limit or interrupt; With or without prior notice, whether for its maintenance, or to modify and update its contents, or for security and control reasons, or for any other reason, whether technical or otherwise. The user is not entitled to compensation in this regard.
For these purposes, we inform that we at Bsure Medical can duly inform and cooperate with the police and the competent judicial authorities if we become aware of a violation of current law or if we suspect that a crime has been committed.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
As long as the applicable regulations allow the parties to have recourse to a specific jurisdiction, for any disputed matter arising out of or related to this website, the Dutch law in force at the time of the lawsuit will apply, and the case will be submitted to the courts of Amsterdam.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions of Use set forth herein, the user expressly waives any other jurisdiction corresponding to him/her under the Criminal Procedure Act.